KranberriJam/Bunnychan's Plushie Commissions
The prices listed below are all a minimum base and may increase due to complexity and other details, as per artist discretion.
SIMPLE DETAIL: $125+
Features basic outfits and hair.
MEDIUM DETAIL: $150+
Features more detail in outfit and detailed hair.
COMPLEX DESIGN: $200+
Features lots of details and small pieces.
- Props: Props are all extra cost and are priced on a case-by-case basis.
- Shipping: Shipping starts at $15 within the United States. International orders will be individually quoted.
- You send me an order request to my e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please include character name, series, and reference images (I require at least one visual image of any original characters; text only OC commissions will be treated as design works and will be charged more). Also, please note if I am marked "CLOSED" then I will not accept any orders at that time.
- I will contact you back on the final details, including sending a commission sheet with totals and ask for an agreement signature.
- I request the full amount and you pay.
- I will work on the plushie, sending you process images along the way.
- Final photos are sent.
- The plushie will be mailed to you.
My turn around time for plushie commissions vary greatly depending on each piece. I work a full-time job and can only do sewing mostly on the weekends. I require a minimum of at least one month, sometimes more. I will keep you updated on your piece's progress.
Please read carefully before submitting a commission request.
- I reserve the right to turn down any commission.
- Commissions will be done in the order of which were paid first. If you are late with payments then you will lose priority.
- A commission with a rushed deadline is subject to an additional charge.
- I only accept Paypal in US dollars as a form of payment.
- Quoted prices are non-negotiable.
- I reserve the right to repost the commission online, sell prints, and use it in my own promotional material (artbooks, portfolios, etc). If you would rather your piece not be used in this way, an additional charge will apply.
- Personal commissions can be reposted, but please give credit back to me. They also cannot be used for any sort of profit (that would be considered a commercial commission and are handled differently). Personal, non-profit uses are fine. My signature MUST remain on the piece.
- The copyright of the image stays with me, the artist. If you wish to purchase the copyright, you must contact me about acquiring the appropriate degree/level of copyright.
- I DO NOT OFFER REFUNDS ON PLUSHIE COMMISSIONS. If you decide you no longer want the plushie after I have started you will NOT receive a refund as I have already purchased supplies.
- If, for any reason, I cannot finish your commission I will issue a full refund.